Excerpt About Objective Personal Essence
• The objective Personal Essence is the presence and life of the mature and adult human being. The principles and values governing the personal life and conduct are those of the Absolute Truth and its various differentiated manifestations.
• The sense of selflessness, service and giving, is second nature. One does not think of helping or try to help. It is one’s nature to help, love, give and serve. One does not even know one is helping or serving. It is one’s nature, just as it is the nature of the sun to radiate light, and the nature of the rose to give off fragrance. One is naturally and spontaneously in harmony with the totality of existence.
• Doing or functioning is not separate from Being. Functioning is the flow of Reality, spontaneous and completely non-self-conscious. It is a spontaneous response to situations, integrated action that implicitly takes into consideration the perspective of all aspects and dimensions, plus the Absolute source of them all. Functioning sometimes emphasizes specific aspects, when it is the particular need of the situation. This happens spontaneously without the interference of the mind.
• The mind, heart and body are completely integrated and redeemed. The mind is not experienced as an impediment, but functions as an instrument that has its own functions. The heart and body, too, function freely and are integrated in one total functioning.
• The personal conduct and behavior expresses the dignity, integrity and objectivity of the mature human being, the embodiment of Reality. The human being is seen to be the expression of all dimensions of reality, and, hence, is the being who has all dimensions of reality available to his direct experience. He is a personalization of all planes of reality: physical, mental, energetic, essential and beyond.